Saturday, February 19, 2011

I love Everton! Suck that Chelsea!

   HA HA HA HA HA HA! Greatest day of my life! We beat Chealsea in the F A Cup! I stopped watching when I saw Chealseas first over time goal. OK now for the game recap! So not much to report in regular time the only thing is that Fellaini had a disallowed goal because of a offside! But it was a horrible call. Alright first half of extra time Lampard would score from a nice pass in 103rd minute making it 1 mil. I turned off my TV in disbelief. Second half in extra time my favorite defender Leighton Baines would hit a back post header giving the Blues some more hope in their F A Cup run! Penaltys and Howard would be excellent keeping out penalty's. Then Phil Nevile scores the game winning goal. Farther in the F A Cup we go we play Reading in our next F A Cup match. So let the Toffees live on forever good day mates!


Neville leads the celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment